Jade Gua Sha - Natural Chemical Free Crystal in a Signature Silk Lined BoxRegular price US$41
If you have not heard of Gua Sha, you really are missing a powerful addition to your beauty regime.
Every once in a while you come across something so totally astonishing that works in ways you might not have previously thought existed.
The White Lotus Gua Sha tool is like that. It hugs the curves of your face and neck making this treatment increase the blood circulation at the same time refining and smoothing your skin; achieving a magnificent natural glow to the complexion.
Gua Sha has been shown in research to (1) :
- Gua Sha Treatments can reduce pain in the area treated and in many cases in the surrounding tissue.
- Gua Sha Treatments cause a 400% increase in micro circulation during treatment and this increase persists for at least 25 minutes after the treatment
Jade Gua Shas have been used in China for thousands of years by the rich and powerful women of the ancient dynasties.
In ancient China, Jade was more highly valued than gold. Jade Gua Sha were stored in silk-lined boxes due to their rarity and value. These boxes also protected them and ensured the jade was not subjected to friction which could damage them.
The founders of White Lotus have trained tens of thousands of therapists in authentic Gua Sha therapy around the world. Their extensive background in Traditional Chinese Medicine lead them to introduce this wonderful technique at their internationally famous clinic 'White Lotus". They pioneered the use of this ancient tool back in 2008 into mainstream beauty rituals, running regular gua sha classes in the clinic for clinicians and home users. Gua Sha is still only starting to be discovered today...
White Lotus keeps these traditions alive by using only the highest grade jade in its Gua Sha . We ensure they are always stored in silk for the ultimate in protection.
Although often described as a scraping tool, the Jade Gua Sha is much more than that. Jade was traditionally used on the face to reduce the signs of aging. With a little understanding, it can be used to tone and lift the skin on the face, smooth bags and lines under the eyes, stimulate a variety of acupressure points to improve your appearance, and reduce pain where needed. The sensation is deeply relaxing and makes for an indulgent facial ritual.
The White Lotus Gua Sha is hand-carved by and then quality checked for the smoothest possible finish. Each Gua Sha comes imprinted with our logo as a guarantee of its quality. In the unlikely event of a problem, White Lotus stands behind its products with our local friendly and informative English speaking customer service.
Here are the areas where White Lotus Gua Sha can help you:
* Circulating - The gentle stroking action increases blood circulation and stimulates acupressure points even if you have very sensitive skin.
* Refreshing - Jade stays cool in contact with the skin closing the pores for more attractive skin.
* Tonifying - Revitalize tired looking skin, reduce sagging, reduce blotches, and refresh the skin below the eyes.
* Timeless – Gua Sha have been used by glamorous and empowered women for the last 1,000 years up until modern times. It’s been their “secret weapon” to keep their skin young and supple. Use an authentic Gua Sha tool to energise your skin daily.
* Quality – The White Lotus company uses 100% of the highest grade pure jade crystal in the traditional silk-lined box- has a lifetime guarantee * with normal useage.
Each product comes with full instructions. You can get further information to help you make the best use of our products on our websites or by our dedicated team via email.
Originally designed for therapists, this product is strong enough to endure intensive salon use which makes it incredibly long-lasting in the home.
Made by White Lotus, this product can be used on the face or the body by both therapists and home users who wish to make the most of their skin and their health.
When you start to use the White Lotus Gua Sha, you’ll find your face, neck and skin becoming smoother and more relaxed. Try it today.
1. Nielsen A, et al. (2007). The effect of Gua Sha treatment on the microcirculation of surface tissue: a pilot study in healthy subjects. Explore (NY). Sep-Oct;3(5):456-66.